Skip to main content

Heavily pregnant princesshyngles cries bitterly over her husband's detention in jail


  • In the video shared on her Gram, the curvaceous bursty actress cried about how she is paying bills, taking care of the baby she is carrying in her womb, all by her self, without any support from her husband's family, simply because he's in jail. 

  • She summarily inspired people passing through similar difficulties to seek inspiration from her story. And also encourage them to always consult her for advice any day.
According to Shyngle: “I came out with my story because I know there is someone out there going through the same thing I’m going through right now , but he/she is alone and feels worthless, feels like God doesn’t love him/her enough, well I’m here telling you that God loves us all equally and we’re all going through something in our lives, most of us would never share it because we want to show the world that we have this picture perfect life but I’m telling you now no one, no human has a perfect life. If you’re thinking suic*ide and in so much pain just use my story as a motivation. Feel free to dm me to talk. I love you whoever you are and wherever you are and I want you to know that God loves you more , have faith it’s surely going to pass.” Watch πŸ€”
View this post on Instagram

I came out with my story because I know there is someone out there going through the same thing I’m going through right now , but he/she is alone and feels worthless, feels like God doesn’t love him/her enough, well I’m here telling you that God loves us all equally and we’re all going through something in our lives, most of us would never share it because we want to show the world that we have this picture perfect life but I’m telling you now no one, no human has a perfect life. If you’re thinking suicide and in so much pain just use my story as a motivation. Feel free to dm me to talk. I love you who ever you are and wherever you are and I want you to know that God loves you more , have faith it’s surely going to pass ❤️❤️❤️ Episode 3 of Discovering Princess Shyngle in on YouTube now, click the link on my bio and end, don’t forget to comment πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½❤️. Please stay home and stay safe. #stayhome #staysafe #stayhealthy #washyourhands #socialdistancing #wegonnagetthroughthis #discoveringprincessshyngle Happy New Month ❤️

A post shared by Princess ShyngleπŸ‡¬πŸ‡² (@princesshyngle) on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[video] China releases a cartoon to mock US over it's accusations

China releases a bizarre Lego-like cartoon, mocking US COVID-19 response after the communist country has been criticized by the US president Donald Trump, for allegedly poor handling of the health crisis.  While China has reported no fatalities from the virus in the country over the past week, the white House has accused China of concealing vital data about the pandemic during it's initial stage, and therefore ordered an investigation into reports that COVID-19 had been caused by an accident at Wuhan institute of virology.  In a short video clip posted by China's official news agency Xinhua, the Chinese slammed the accusation against them, claiming that the US was inconsistent at various stages of the pandemic. Once Upon a Virus, #China responds to the #USA with a cartoon. Thank you @XHNews pic.twitter.com/KcMkvzHilW — tim anderson (@timand2037) April 30, 2020

100 Level Uniport student commits suicide due to depression

A 100 level Chemical Engineering student of the University of Port-Harcourt, identified as Hikmat Gbadamosi, has died in a circumstance suspected to be suicide.  Hilbert has been battling with a medical condition since birth, which causes her pain. It is assumed by her friends  that as a result of this terminal illness, Hikmat retorted to taking her own life, by consuming poisonous substance. Instablog reports.  Her friends who discovered her lifeless body, stated that her absence in the test they had a day before, prompted them to mobilize and go to her lodge, where her corpse was found.

Video: I am not Naira Marley's enemy, but we are not friends- Simi

Singer Simi has cleared the air over an allegation levelled against her by Nigerian Afro pop singer, Naira Marley, at a recent event. Simi during a special session on BEAT FM, stated that she does not carry grudges against the singer. She went further to state that she is not a friend to Naira Marley, and at the same time, not his enemy.  On the event that took place where he alleged that Simi snubbed him, Simi denied the allegation,saying that they did not talk to each other or make eye contact.  See  what she wrote below; “To be honest with you, I have zero issues with Naira Marley, I don’t have anything against him, he is not my enemy. We are not friends, we are not enemies. I saw him coming, we did not make eyes contacts, he did not talk to me, I did not talk to him. It is funny because he didn’t do anything to me, he did not directly disrespect me…he is not the first person that would say what he is saying. “I’m not a stupid person, I’m not goin...