Skip to main content

Alliance Global/Aim Global a new Ponzi created to milk poor Nigerians

The only difference between these guys and highway armed robbers, is because they don't point gun at your face, and squeeze out your belongings.

 I attended one of their deceitful acclaimed seminars at their head office, located opposite Ajuji hotels, Gudu district, Abuja. After listening to their sweet radio jingles, sometime last year. 

I was poised to know the method with which they disburse the billions which they boast that they get from Charity organizations, internationally. And if possible, apply to get some.
Out of curiosity, I booked to sit in the front seat, in order to grapple all the information that would help to up shoot my business idea, which I was incubating then. 

There introduction line was quite interesting. They played some motivational videos, said some sweet stuffs, for some hours. And all these while, I was calm.

 I noticed that the lady who was tutoring us was keenly observing my movements, actions and inactions, probably to gage if her sermon was sinking in me as anticipated.

 One thing in me, is that anytime I am engaging in a conversation, and you want to tilt away from our initial topic, in a bid to introduce feeble ways to me, I am immediately triggered. The next thing is my brain trying to figure out your next conning moves. I will be observing you, accenting to your words. But after that spot, it's over. You can never hear from me or whatsoever in that regard.

 So back to my topic. As this lady was pitching to us, I started confronting her with questions, and her answers were resting towards my assumption.

 She used one phrase which reminded me of a time our neighbor lured me to one program, anchored by the then "Forever living Products" big shots in Enugu. A program which I regretted ever attending till date. In the phrase they'll tell you that "the world is a connected place bonded by network of people", they'll try to use social media platforms like Facebook, IG, twitter and so, as a point of call. And lastly they'll ask the congregants to touch part of their body, preferably there chin, which in the end, majority will fail to point at the exact portions.

 It was then donned on me that I had just boarded the same train, which took me to a land of the unknown.

 My brain started making vigorous catalytic research to find out an easiest route for me to opt out. I started bombarding her with questions, until she finally told us that they had supplements to give us, which will cost us just 38k, and then multiple streams of income would follow up.

 The  lady later came up with options, that some of us are going to get the package from them for free, after which they would help us get one participant, to join our pyramid, and subsequently pay a first benefit of 12k into an assigned bank account, fully registered in our names.
By then I knew I had entered into a boiling bitter leave soup prepared with stock fish and big chunks of male goat meat.

Still finding a way to zoom out, I asked her this killer question, which prompted one of their ushers to whisk me into an enclosed portion of their complex, for a private mentorship. 

Them being fully aware that my killer question had raised other participants curiosity, about the certainty of this ponzi style of sudden wealth creation, their big shots accosted me in a bid to convince me to return to my humble beginning, which is the venue where this puzzle is holding. Poor me. I accepted and went back to the hall, as though nothing happened.

 In the end, they made a public announcement that they just carried out a raffle draw, and I was the only person that won. Therefore, I'm going home with a gift pack, which cost is between 38-40k.

 I quietly entered their main hall, which also doubles as their collection point, and was filled to the brim, by novices, who never knew that they have been outrightly conned. They requested for my telephone contact and my house address, which I mischievously gave them my old house address in Kubwa, and a newly acquired sim card number, which I was still test running.

 On getting to my house, I had a lot inside this gift pack, which after sorting them, based on their actual prices in the market was giving me roughly 24k Nigerian naira.
 In the gift pack, I had beverages, toiletries, and a lot of food supplement.

I housed my edible products and toiletries, called one Hajia and asked her if she might be needing those supplements. She said yes, and I teleported them to her.

 I do not know if they tried to reach me through the contacts I provided to them. But the day I saw them on the internet, just like the way I did, before I started creating this awareness to you guys, I tried to disclose to people that these guys are scamartists, they blocked me outrightly.

 If you doubt my claim, just sink into the comment section of this post, and tell people what you know about these guys, in a real sense. I bet you that you'll end up laughing out loud!! 😀😀😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(video) Boy barking like a dog after drinking Colorado

A video with caption "SAY NO TO DRUGS", has a boy making weird sound after allegedly taking a hard drug, called 'Colorado." In the 41 seconds video, a boy within the ages of 19-20, was seen barking like a native Nigerian dog, also called 'Ekuke", as they were pouring water on his head, in a bid to restore him  to  normal condition. as if the water they were pouring on his head was making his condition worse, he slammed himself on a bare floor, rolling uncontrollably, as his sympathizers keeps pouring water on him.  Watch video 👇 👇 View this post on Instagram #Saynotodrugs : Man seen reacting badly after taking 'colorado' A post shared by MORE JUICY NEWS B4 D LAST POST (@famousblogng) on May 18, 2019 at 3:06am PDT

Lies! This man died since 2012- LEDAP

News circulated last week about one Mr Olatunji Olaide, who was imprisoned for 24 years, for a crime he never committed, by the leader of the Joint Legal action Aids(JLAA), Kinsley Ughe. Well an NGO, Legal Defence And Assistance Project (LEDAP), has refuted the claim, revealing that Mr Olaide died in 2012, shortly after he was released, and that no one should make any cash donation on his behalf. They have these to say; Our attention has been drawn to the fraudulent reports circulating on social media platforms requesting for cash donations from the members of the public to assist Olatunji Olaide who spent twenty four years in prison for an offence he never committed. We were also notified that one Mr. Kingsley Ughe, the Chief Lawyer of Joint Legal Action Aid claimed to have represented Mr. Olatunji Olaide at the Court of Appeal on his conviction for murder. This information is a gross misrepresentation of facts. Late Olatunji Olaide was convicted by Honourable Justice A. O.

Dharmie Richie threatened to expose Hushpuppy's fake lifestyle

Foreign based Nigerian big boy, Dharmie Richie threatened to expose that Hushpuppi is living a fake life. According to Dharmie Richie, the Dubai based self acclaimed Gucci king, lives a fake life, and is always borrowing money to buy common recharge cards. Though Hushpuppy dished out claims that he is not rich, after his former friends, Mompha and Cubana Chief priest, claimed that Bentley Bentayga and Rolls Royce, bought by Hushpuppy were all rented cars, Dharmie Richie, threatening to expose Hushpuppy over his fake lifestyle, will likely make people conclude that yes, Hushpuppy is a fake guy.