Skip to main content

Alex shares her experience with a stubborn man who asked for her help


Ex BBNaija star, Alexandra Asogwa, took to her twitter handle to share her experience with a stubborn man, who seek for her help, while she was shopping at a grocery store.

She stated that the young man approached her to request for her help in paying for bread he took from the shelf. On sighting the bread, she realised he picked the biggest one, but she still accepted and paid. Surprisingly, he went and picked another thing and added to his cart.

Read what she said below;

“So today, something happened and I want to share.
I went grocery shopping and a young man walked up to me with shortbread in his hand and said “Aunty please I’m hungry but I don’t have money to pay for this”. I look at his hand, he wasn’t even holding the small one 😱.

I asked ” you don’t have money to buy food and this is what you pick ? How much is it ?”. He replied “I don’t know ma”. That “ma” made me feel this sense of responsibility to take care of people and i asked him to go and check the price so I’ll pay.

He came back but this time , he came with an extra yogurt on the other hand and he in front of me, he put both in the say hand as he mumbled ” they said I should ask them at the paying place”. I had to speak to myself “Alex keep your cool!!! Don’t get angry, nobody deserves it”

I got to “paying place” as he called it and we started to go through the (pim, pim, pim 🔈) process. This boy expected me to check his own first 😭. I asked him to chill. He then tried to help me. Hiding my emotions as I smiled, I said “don’t worry”

I was contemplating. 😡Should I teach him a lesson or not ?. I wanted to say “check the price of those two items, I’ll buy you food that’s worth the same amount but I was too tired for the lesson process and my heart won’t let me ignore him.


After paying, he followed me. Why!!! 😭, why was he following me!!! 😭. He wanted money for transportation. The Alex in me set in as I couldn’t conceal my utmost disgust anymore. I gave him a look that said it all and he left, surely to pester another pure heart.

In all, my mum was right. When you allow, they look for allowance. When you give allowance, then they demand allowances. Let’s learn to cut our coat according to our size. I wish I told him that though.”

Tweets below;


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(video) Boy barking like a dog after drinking Colorado

A video with caption "SAY NO TO DRUGS", has a boy making weird sound after allegedly taking a hard drug, called 'Colorado." In the 41 seconds video, a boy within the ages of 19-20, was seen barking like a native Nigerian dog, also called 'Ekuke", as they were pouring water on his head, in a bid to restore him  to  normal condition. as if the water they were pouring on his head was making his condition worse, he slammed himself on a bare floor, rolling uncontrollably, as his sympathizers keeps pouring water on him.  Watch video 👇 👇 View this post on Instagram #Saynotodrugs : Man seen reacting badly after taking 'colorado' A post shared by MORE JUICY NEWS B4 D LAST POST (@famousblogng) on May 18, 2019 at 3:06am PDT

Lies! This man died since 2012- LEDAP

News circulated last week about one Mr Olatunji Olaide, who was imprisoned for 24 years, for a crime he never committed, by the leader of the Joint Legal action Aids(JLAA), Kinsley Ughe. Well an NGO, Legal Defence And Assistance Project (LEDAP), has refuted the claim, revealing that Mr Olaide died in 2012, shortly after he was released, and that no one should make any cash donation on his behalf. They have these to say; Our attention has been drawn to the fraudulent reports circulating on social media platforms requesting for cash donations from the members of the public to assist Olatunji Olaide who spent twenty four years in prison for an offence he never committed. We were also notified that one Mr. Kingsley Ughe, the Chief Lawyer of Joint Legal Action Aid claimed to have represented Mr. Olatunji Olaide at the Court of Appeal on his conviction for murder. This information is a gross misrepresentation of facts. Late Olatunji Olaide was convicted by Honourable Justice A. O.

Dharmie Richie threatened to expose Hushpuppy's fake lifestyle

Foreign based Nigerian big boy, Dharmie Richie threatened to expose that Hushpuppi is living a fake life. According to Dharmie Richie, the Dubai based self acclaimed Gucci king, lives a fake life, and is always borrowing money to buy common recharge cards. Though Hushpuppy dished out claims that he is not rich, after his former friends, Mompha and Cubana Chief priest, claimed that Bentley Bentayga and Rolls Royce, bought by Hushpuppy were all rented cars, Dharmie Richie, threatening to expose Hushpuppy over his fake lifestyle, will likely make people conclude that yes, Hushpuppy is a fake guy.