Skip to main content

Igbo men have special hatred for their wives

A twitter user @Aphrodeity, took to her handle and blasted Igbo men because of her belief that they are insufferable and misogynistic.
According to the disgruntled lady,
“Igbo men are generally insufferable and very misogynistic, subtly or not. You’d be lucky to find one who isn’t. I actually don’t know who’s worse between them and men from the north.


“At least, the Northern ones like to marry women who can manage their rubbish. Igbo men? Lol. They’ll want to marry a woman with a mind and spirit of her own then “tame her” or “call her to order”. The obsession with being in control is wild.
“If you’re lucky enough to find one who isn’t, hold on to that unicorn tightly.
“You’ll hardly see a northern man looking for a woman who is exposed. But Igbo men? They want to marry doctors and engineers and force them to become housewives so they can tell other women “I have your type at home” and tell others “nwunye’m bu doctor mana o na e fichia’m ike nsi”

“I said what I said. When you’re done being stressed, you people will have a meeting on learning how to behave.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[video] China releases a cartoon to mock US over it's accusations

China releases a bizarre Lego-like cartoon, mocking US COVID-19 response after the communist country has been criticized by the US president Donald Trump, for allegedly poor handling of the health crisis.  While China has reported no fatalities from the virus in the country over the past week, the white House has accused China of concealing vital data about the pandemic during it's initial stage, and therefore ordered an investigation into reports that COVID-19 had been caused by an accident at Wuhan institute of virology.  In a short video clip posted by China's official news agency Xinhua, the Chinese slammed the accusation against them, claiming that the US was inconsistent at various stages of the pandemic. Once Upon a Virus, #China responds to the #USA with a cartoon. Thank you @XHNews pic.twitter.com/KcMkvzHilW — tim anderson (@timand2037) April 30, 2020

100 Level Uniport student commits suicide due to depression

A 100 level Chemical Engineering student of the University of Port-Harcourt, identified as Hikmat Gbadamosi, has died in a circumstance suspected to be suicide.  Hilbert has been battling with a medical condition since birth, which causes her pain. It is assumed by her friends  that as a result of this terminal illness, Hikmat retorted to taking her own life, by consuming poisonous substance. Instablog reports.  Her friends who discovered her lifeless body, stated that her absence in the test they had a day before, prompted them to mobilize and go to her lodge, where her corpse was found.

Video: I am not Naira Marley's enemy, but we are not friends- Simi

Singer Simi has cleared the air over an allegation levelled against her by Nigerian Afro pop singer, Naira Marley, at a recent event. Simi during a special session on BEAT FM, stated that she does not carry grudges against the singer. She went further to state that she is not a friend to Naira Marley, and at the same time, not his enemy.  On the event that took place where he alleged that Simi snubbed him, Simi denied the allegation,saying that they did not talk to each other or make eye contact.  See  what she wrote below; “To be honest with you, I have zero issues with Naira Marley, I don’t have anything against him, he is not my enemy. We are not friends, we are not enemies. I saw him coming, we did not make eyes contacts, he did not talk to me, I did not talk to him. It is funny because he didn’t do anything to me, he did not directly disrespect me…he is not the first person that would say what he is saying. “I’m not a stupid person, I’m not goin...