Skip to main content

Ruggedman denies kemi Olunloyo's accusation, that he has hand in Naira Marley-EFCC saga

Veteran musician Ruggedman has rebuffed Kemi Olunloyo's accusation, that he has  hand in Naira Marley-EFCC saga.
Earlier, Kemi Olunloyo took to her social media handles and shared a video of herself, alleging that her source at the EFCC, revealed to her that Ruggedman brought a petition at the EFCC's office against Naira Marley.
However Ruggedman  came and denied the allegation, stating that this is his  LAST POST ON THIS MATTER!
YOU CANT SATISFY HUMANS!
I know a lot of people want to use this sensitive case to trend, so I will not mention any handle directly. But all I will ask is that “anyone with proof of Ruggedman writing a petition against Naira Marley should please make it public asap so people will see.
If they dont, then people should know they are sick and only trying to trend themselves.

The same person fighting rogue police on behalf of innocent youths, can not turn around and get a young guy arrested because of ordinary insults. It’s a pity how quick Nigerians forget cos they are angry, but time will tell.
God bless us all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[video] China releases a cartoon to mock US over it's accusations

China releases a bizarre Lego-like cartoon, mocking US COVID-19 response after the communist country has been criticized by the US president Donald Trump, for allegedly poor handling of the health crisis.  While China has reported no fatalities from the virus in the country over the past week, the white House has accused China of concealing vital data about the pandemic during it's initial stage, and therefore ordered an investigation into reports that COVID-19 had been caused by an accident at Wuhan institute of virology.  In a short video clip posted by China's official news agency Xinhua, the Chinese slammed the accusation against them, claiming that the US was inconsistent at various stages of the pandemic. Once Upon a Virus, #China responds to the #USA with a cartoon. Thank you @XHNews pic.twitter.com/KcMkvzHilW — tim anderson (@timand2037) April 30, 2020

100 Level Uniport student commits suicide due to depression

A 100 level Chemical Engineering student of the University of Port-Harcourt, identified as Hikmat Gbadamosi, has died in a circumstance suspected to be suicide.  Hilbert has been battling with a medical condition since birth, which causes her pain. It is assumed by her friends  that as a result of this terminal illness, Hikmat retorted to taking her own life, by consuming poisonous substance. Instablog reports.  Her friends who discovered her lifeless body, stated that her absence in the test they had a day before, prompted them to mobilize and go to her lodge, where her corpse was found.

Video: I am not Naira Marley's enemy, but we are not friends- Simi

Singer Simi has cleared the air over an allegation levelled against her by Nigerian Afro pop singer, Naira Marley, at a recent event. Simi during a special session on BEAT FM, stated that she does not carry grudges against the singer. She went further to state that she is not a friend to Naira Marley, and at the same time, not his enemy.  On the event that took place where he alleged that Simi snubbed him, Simi denied the allegation,saying that they did not talk to each other or make eye contact.  See  what she wrote below; “To be honest with you, I have zero issues with Naira Marley, I don’t have anything against him, he is not my enemy. We are not friends, we are not enemies. I saw him coming, we did not make eyes contacts, he did not talk to me, I did not talk to him. It is funny because he didn’t do anything to me, he did not directly disrespect me…he is not the first person that would say what he is saying. “I’m not a stupid person, I’m not goin...