Skip to main content

Lies! I never dumped any lady I dated for 18 years to marry another

News trended yesterday about one Olorogun Jude Akporu, who was alleged to have dumped a girl he dated for 18 years to marry another person.
The news which was spread by one Shadrack Okpomhe, also stated that the alleged man will soon get married to his newly found love.
Well the alleged man, Olorogun Jude Akporu has denied the allegation, stating that the said Shadrack Okpomhe, who is unknown to him, called him on the phone, prompting him to pay N300,000 into his bank account, else he'll drag him to the mud.
The rumor was brought to his notice by his friend, who also took to Facebook and shared the conversation he had with his friend Jude over the rumor.
I read an allegation by a certain Facebook user name Shedrach Okpomeh, accusing my own friend and brother Jude of abandoning a girl that he has been dating for 18 years to marry another and made FP of Nairaland.
Very funny!
I have known Jude for years and I can confirm that he cannot do something of such. However, I confronted him on WhatsApp to get his reaction. He denied! Jude has released a statement and has informed his lawyer to take it up.
Here is his rebuttal and our conversation:
I’ve been trending on social media in the last 24hours.
It’s only in Nigeria a guy will date a girl for 18years without knowing they’re dating.
One Shadrach Okpomeh called me last night asking for 300k or else, he will post terrible thing about me. I swiftly declined as I don’t know how he got my phone number.
I challenge him to put forward the name of the girl he claimed I dated for 18years.
I am taking this matter up Immediately as I have informed my lawyer.
After this, you will learn how not to blackmail people on social media.
Jude
See their chats đŸ‘‡ đŸ‘‡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[video] China releases a cartoon to mock US over it's accusations

China releases a bizarre Lego-like cartoon, mocking US COVID-19 response after the communist country has been criticized by the US president Donald Trump, for allegedly poor handling of the health crisis.  While China has reported no fatalities from the virus in the country over the past week, the white House has accused China of concealing vital data about the pandemic during it's initial stage, and therefore ordered an investigation into reports that COVID-19 had been caused by an accident at Wuhan institute of virology.  In a short video clip posted by China's official news agency Xinhua, the Chinese slammed the accusation against them, claiming that the US was inconsistent at various stages of the pandemic. Once Upon a Virus, #China responds to the #USA with a cartoon. Thank you @XHNews pic.twitter.com/KcMkvzHilW — tim anderson (@timand2037) April 30, 2020

100 Level Uniport student commits suicide due to depression

A 100 level Chemical Engineering student of the University of Port-Harcourt, identified as Hikmat Gbadamosi, has died in a circumstance suspected to be suicide.  Hilbert has been battling with a medical condition since birth, which causes her pain. It is assumed by her friends  that as a result of this terminal illness, Hikmat retorted to taking her own life, by consuming poisonous substance. Instablog reports.  Her friends who discovered her lifeless body, stated that her absence in the test they had a day before, prompted them to mobilize and go to her lodge, where her corpse was found.

Video: I am not Naira Marley's enemy, but we are not friends- Simi

Singer Simi has cleared the air over an allegation levelled against her by Nigerian Afro pop singer, Naira Marley, at a recent event. Simi during a special session on BEAT FM, stated that she does not carry grudges against the singer. She went further to state that she is not a friend to Naira Marley, and at the same time, not his enemy.  On the event that took place where he alleged that Simi snubbed him, Simi denied the allegation,saying that they did not talk to each other or make eye contact.  See  what she wrote below; “To be honest with you, I have zero issues with Naira Marley, I don’t have anything against him, he is not my enemy. We are not friends, we are not enemies. I saw him coming, we did not make eyes contacts, he did not talk to me, I did not talk to him. It is funny because he didn’t do anything to me, he did not directly disrespect me…he is not the first person that would say what he is saying. “I’m not a stupid person, I’m not goin...