Skip to main content

Nollywood movie Producer Henry Okoro is dead

A tragic moment for the Nollywood industry as they lost one of their producers, Henry Okoro, popularly called HPmedia3, in a tragic fatal auto crash.
Henry alongside two of his friends, had a car crash at Jubilee Bridge Ajah, Lagos state on May 9, 2019, as they were returning from a night party. 

Unfortunately, Henry died in the tragic auto crash, while two of his friends are lying unconsciously in an undisclosed hospital.
 Actor Yul Edochie who took to his IG and shared the tragic news, penned down a touching tribute to the late movie producer, and wrote;
I’M SO SO HEARTBROKEN.
HENRY @HPMEDIA30 WAS A GOOD GUY, A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE. GREAT PERSONALITY.
GREAT HUSTLER.
KNOWN HIM FOR ABOUT 10YRS, FROM CAMERA ASSISTANT, TO DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY, TO EXECUTIVE PRODUCER.
WONDERFUL SOUL.
JUST WHEN HE SETTLED DOWN WITH A GOOD WIFE AND STARTED PRODUCING HIS OWN FILMS AND MAKING IT BIG, DEATH STRUCK.
WHAT CAN I SAY?
GOD KNOWS BEST.
R.I.P BRO.
REST WELL IN THE BOSSOM OF THE LORD.





I'm so so heartbroken. Henry @hpmedia30 was a good guy, a good friend of mine. Great personality. Great hustler. Known him for about 10yrs, from Camera assistant, to Director of photography, to Executive producer. Wonderful soul. Just when he settled down with a good wife and started producing his own films and making it big, death struck. What can I say? God knows best. R.I.P bro. Rest well in the bossom of the Lord. #Repost @belindaeffah • • • • • • #Another One Bites The Dust - It’s Hard To Believe @hpmedia30 Henry Is Gone - Just Yesterday We Were On Set Together Filming Your Movie - I Remember The Highs And Lows , You Sharing Your Vision With Me - Your Beautiful Wife Cooking For Us - Me Teasing Her - I Remember Our Fallout - I Remember The Laughters - The Hustle - What A Life - Gone Too Soon - Rest In Peace Bro - You Had Great Ambitions and I Was Awed By Your Drive . . It’s Hard To Say Good Bye but Fare Thee Well Bro - Sojourn Well 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
A post shared by Yul Edochie (@yuledochie) on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[video] China releases a cartoon to mock US over it's accusations

China releases a bizarre Lego-like cartoon, mocking US COVID-19 response after the communist country has been criticized by the US president Donald Trump, for allegedly poor handling of the health crisis.  While China has reported no fatalities from the virus in the country over the past week, the white House has accused China of concealing vital data about the pandemic during it's initial stage, and therefore ordered an investigation into reports that COVID-19 had been caused by an accident at Wuhan institute of virology.  In a short video clip posted by China's official news agency Xinhua, the Chinese slammed the accusation against them, claiming that the US was inconsistent at various stages of the pandemic. Once Upon a Virus, #China responds to the #USA with a cartoon. Thank you @XHNews pic.twitter.com/KcMkvzHilW — tim anderson (@timand2037) April 30, 2020

100 Level Uniport student commits suicide due to depression

A 100 level Chemical Engineering student of the University of Port-Harcourt, identified as Hikmat Gbadamosi, has died in a circumstance suspected to be suicide.  Hilbert has been battling with a medical condition since birth, which causes her pain. It is assumed by her friends  that as a result of this terminal illness, Hikmat retorted to taking her own life, by consuming poisonous substance. Instablog reports.  Her friends who discovered her lifeless body, stated that her absence in the test they had a day before, prompted them to mobilize and go to her lodge, where her corpse was found.

Video: I am not Naira Marley's enemy, but we are not friends- Simi

Singer Simi has cleared the air over an allegation levelled against her by Nigerian Afro pop singer, Naira Marley, at a recent event. Simi during a special session on BEAT FM, stated that she does not carry grudges against the singer. She went further to state that she is not a friend to Naira Marley, and at the same time, not his enemy.  On the event that took place where he alleged that Simi snubbed him, Simi denied the allegation,saying that they did not talk to each other or make eye contact.  See  what she wrote below; “To be honest with you, I have zero issues with Naira Marley, I don’t have anything against him, he is not my enemy. We are not friends, we are not enemies. I saw him coming, we did not make eyes contacts, he did not talk to me, I did not talk to him. It is funny because he didn’t do anything to me, he did not directly disrespect me…he is not the first person that would say what he is saying. “I’m not a stupid person, I’m not goin...