Skip to main content

Nigerian lady returns money that company mistakenly paid into her bank account

A good Samaritan Nigerian lady took to her Instagram page, shared an act of kindness she showed to a company she never worked for, but wrongly credited her account. Although she got a job in the company, but she declined their offer for reasons known to her.
According to the young beautiful lady, who's identified as Chinwendu, "I WAS PAID SALARY FOR A JOB I DID NOT DO AND I’M RETURNING IT.
I have been in lagos for some months in search for job, I have applied for jobs and still applying for jobs, gone for interviews and then in April I got a job as a telesales representative with a Fintech #Opay Nigeria through an outsourcing firm #HR INDEXX. I already filled in some of my details in which my account details was part of but for some reasons I couldn’t take the job offer.
 People who took the job offer are 1month on the job and were paid salary for the first month yesterday, I also got a credit alert meaning I was paid by the outsourcing firm for a job I did not do.
I have waited for the transaction to be reversed or to get a call from HR INDEXX but none seems to be coming forth. Therefore am going to the outsourcing firm today to return the money and to let them correct their payroll.
 NO, I didn’t get salary from any source in the last month which means I need money but my desperation for a source of income will not rule out the conscious need to keep my integrity for the long run.
Yes I am a Nigerian.
Yes I am an Igbo girl
Yes Nigerians still up hold integrity.
PS: kindly share, this might be a source of inspiration to someone out there."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[video] China releases a cartoon to mock US over it's accusations

China releases a bizarre Lego-like cartoon, mocking US COVID-19 response after the communist country has been criticized by the US president Donald Trump, for allegedly poor handling of the health crisis.  While China has reported no fatalities from the virus in the country over the past week, the white House has accused China of concealing vital data about the pandemic during it's initial stage, and therefore ordered an investigation into reports that COVID-19 had been caused by an accident at Wuhan institute of virology.  In a short video clip posted by China's official news agency Xinhua, the Chinese slammed the accusation against them, claiming that the US was inconsistent at various stages of the pandemic. Once Upon a Virus, #China responds to the #USA with a cartoon. Thank you @XHNews pic.twitter.com/KcMkvzHilW — tim anderson (@timand2037) April 30, 2020

Reasons why female youth corp members leave Abuja after their service year

To so many yet to serve Youth corp members who have not visited Abuja before, FCT is to them, the city which will help to shape their life, if they are by chance, posted to Abuja, for a compulsory 1 year National youth service.  Abuja, which was projected to contain maximum of 4 million people, was divided into four phases, and 16 cadastral zones, in the original city master plan, which was designed by the city builders in 1979.  Unlike the city of Lagos which was the Nigerian capital before December 12,1991, when the capital was moved to Aso Rock, by the then military general, Ibrahim Badamosun Babangida, Abuja is a planned city. And it is not hard to see. Although, Abuja is the kind of place where you can by chance meet any of the who is who of the country, and of course the chances of meeting any of the 109 Senators, or the 360 House of Representatives members, or important members of the diplomatic community are always high, if you live in the city's center, or y...

100 Level Uniport student commits suicide due to depression

A 100 level Chemical Engineering student of the University of Port-Harcourt, identified as Hikmat Gbadamosi, has died in a circumstance suspected to be suicide.  Hilbert has been battling with a medical condition since birth, which causes her pain. It is assumed by her friends  that as a result of this terminal illness, Hikmat retorted to taking her own life, by consuming poisonous substance. Instablog reports.  Her friends who discovered her lifeless body, stated that her absence in the test they had a day before, prompted them to mobilize and go to her lodge, where her corpse was found.